Ohio Growth Summit is here and it was amazing! Opening keynote Paul Evans (pictures above) did a fantastic job of telling his story and waking up the crowd to the awesome presentations to come for the rest of the day. Aside from being the resident tweeter for the conference, I was also able to speak on a panel with Nate Riggs breakout session. It was great to be able to share my experiences with everyone by talking about content marketing and figuring out what your story is to tell. Gini Dietrich (also pictured above) knocked it out of the park with her closing keynote. I’m really inspired by the trials that her firm has been through and I can’t wait to read her new book to learn more. Truly an awesome day. So awesome I didn’t take any video lol! I was just so caught up in doing a good job for my client and learning from the amazing people in business and marketing industries that I just didn’t think about it. Forgiveness? Thanks.
- What Facebook Ads Really Get You [VIDEO] February 13, 2014
- Buying Products with a Tweet? Marc Jacobs is Socially Forward [VIDEO] January 30, 2014
- Lamarr Wilson on Sexy Exhibit Booths [VIDEO] January 15, 2014
- How a Hollywood Actor Stays Motivated to Succeed [VIDEO] March 4, 2014
- MKBHD and Austin Evans on Networking at CES2014 [VIDEO] January 14, 2014
© 2014 Savvy Sexy Social. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by