Please feel free to submit your best post to Savvy Sexy Social as a guest feature on the blog. I am always open to accepting guest posts, however they must be exceptional articles that I know will help my audience better their online presence through digital public relations information and content creation advice.
Please read the following guidelines carefully so your post has the best chance of being accepted:
- Posts should be well-written, concise and beneficial to the Savvy Sexy Social audience. Emphasis should be audience engagement, content creation, and overall digital public relations for businesses. Posts should be clear, top-grade advice for approval to maintain the integrity and high-level information of the site.
- Please provide a 3-5 sentence bio with your article. A picture of the writer would also be preferred so that my audience can make a visual connection with the writer.
- I reserve the right to edit your work for grammar and legibility. This is only to make sure the work is up to par with the content of the site, not to change your thoughts or points of view. Edits will be provided for your approval before publishing.
- All articles submitted to Savvy Sexy Social should not be published on any other site, including your own. Posting a blog post on your site to let people know about your guest article here is fine, but the article itself must be exclusive to Savvy Sexy Social and no identical copy should appear elsewhere.
- Articles will preferably be submitted in HTML, format ready. This makes my life a lot easier for editorial management but I will accept Word documents if it’s too difficult for the writer.
- Photos are highly encouraged and should be formatted and credited appropriately.
- No affiliate links are permitted.
- Back links to your site only where appropriate. Links to your site within the article should only occur within the content if they help back up your argument and educate the reader with more information. Otherwise, the bio is where you can share your website.
- All writers must reply to comments and engage in discussions from their guest post. If you do not respond within a reasonable time frame, your bio will be removed as well as any links.
If you wish to submit, send me your post. If you would like to submit a proposal for an article to see if I’m interested first, that would be totally fine. I still reserve the right to reject any article that I don’t feel is a good fit, but I’m happy to provide constructive criticism for those who would like to try again. Feel free to send me any questions you may have.
Looking forward to seeing your posts! -Amy