Have you been seeing more and more pages with sharable information on them? API’s jutting into otherwise branded visual space? We’re used to seeing boxes to check off at the bottom of blog posts: do you want to share, tweet, or plus one this content? But now these API’s are starting to appear on landing [...]
About ThomasThomas Stone is the Contributing Author for Technected.com.
As the leader in Internet search, Google prides itself on being able to deliver the best, most relevant search results. However, Google has gotten in trouble before for wielding too much power. There is a fine line between Google suggesting what they believe their users desire and forcing them to view selected content. Internet marketing [...]
Editor’s Note: This post was written by guest blogger, Thomas Stone of Technected. With its popular daily deals, Groupon is changing how small companies conduct business – especially as the nation moves toward a more connected mobile economy. Chicago-based Groupon sends out daily emails with a touch of comedy likely influenced by their hometown’s Second [...]
- What Facebook Ads Really Get You [VIDEO] February 13, 2014
- How to Talk About Yourself [VIDEO] January 8, 2014
- Buying Products with a Tweet? Marc Jacobs is Socially Forward [VIDEO] January 30, 2014
- How a Hollywood Actor Stays Motivated to Succeed [VIDEO] March 4, 2014
- Lamarr Wilson on Sexy Exhibit Booths [VIDEO] January 15, 2014
© 2014 Savvy Sexy Social. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by