Have you been seeing more and more pages with sharable information on them? API’s jutting into otherwise branded visual space? We’re used to seeing boxes to check off at the bottom of blog posts: do you want to share, tweet, or plus one this content? But now these API’s are starting to appear on landing [...]
About ThomasThomas Stone is the Contributing Author for Technected.com.
As the leader in Internet search, Google prides itself on being able to deliver the best, most relevant search results. However, Google has gotten in trouble before for wielding too much power. There is a fine line between Google suggesting what they believe their users desire and forcing them to view selected content. Internet marketing [...]
Editor’s Note: This post was written by guest blogger, Thomas Stone of Technected. With its popular daily deals, Groupon is changing how small companies conduct business – especially as the nation moves toward a more connected mobile economy. Chicago-based Groupon sends out daily emails with a touch of comedy likely influenced by their hometown’s Second [...]
- Announcing #SSSVEDA April 2014 [VIDEO] March 20, 2014
- This Silly Mistake Will Make Clients Take You Less Seriously [VIDEO] March 11, 2014
- Shoot The Schmitt: Friday Fun — LIVE FRIDAY 3PM ET [INVITE] March 20, 2014
- How a Hollywood Actor Stays Motivated to Succeed [VIDEO] March 4, 2014
- Mural.ly for Pretty Planning [VIDEO] February 26, 2014
© 2014 Savvy Sexy Social. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by