If kids, soon-to-be-adults and millions of not-so-young adults are your future audience, then you need to have a Facebook business page as you need to be where your audience is. And today, our children, teens, young adults and even older adults like my former roommates and my ex (who deny they are addicted to Facebook) […]
About Suzen PettitSuzen Pettit specializes in designing, building, marketing and maintaining optimized websites and social media profiles for busy small business owners. By using her strategic internet marketing techniques you will ensure your business is being found and that clients are seeing what YOU want them to see on the internet about you. Click here for even more free tips, tools, strategies and resources.
- How Many Words Will Increase Facebook Engagement? [VIDEO] August 14, 2014
- Apple Announcements: My Rants and Raves! [VIDEO] September 11, 2014
- Solopreneur Michael O’Neal on being Proudly Unemployable September 5, 2014
- New Facebook Linking Policy: How To Benefit While Playing By The Rules [VIDEO] September 4, 2014
- YouTube vs. Vimeo: Which Should You Use? [VIDEO] September 30, 2014