You settled on your last boyfriend. You settled on watching “House Hunters” last night. You settled on canned cranberry sauce last Thanksgiving. Can we all agree to stop settling? Let’s especially stop settling on the things that matter most, like our websites. If you’re with me, then let’s all agree to spend a few minutes […]
About Sara LancasterSara Lancaster is the website content writer behind No. 2 Pen, a Denver web-marketing agency.
Editor’s Note: This post was written by guest blogger Sara Lancaster. Learn more about her in the bio below this post. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Earlier this year I wrote my ebook 103 Ways to Create Sharp Blog Content and offered it for free online. I had three goals for the book: build links, attract new clients, and reach 5,000 […]
- How Many Words Will Increase Facebook Engagement? [VIDEO] August 14, 2014
- Apple Announcements: My Rants and Raves! [VIDEO] September 11, 2014
- How to Schedule Posts on Facebook [VIDEO] July 31, 2014
- Podcast Rockstar Chris Cerrone on Networking The Right Way July 25, 2014
- Solopreneur Michael O’Neal on being Proudly Unemployable September 5, 2014