Editor’s Note: This post was written by guest blogger, Matthew Russo of ChatterJet. Learn more about Matt in his bio below. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ My friends think I’m weird. Last weekend I was at the North Market with a high school buddy when he asked me, “So, how did you know those people again?” (We had just run […]
About Matt RussoMatt Russo is the co-founder of ChatterJet.com, a daily service that helps small businesses find new leads and engage with existing customers through social media in five minutes a day. When he's not helping businesses with their online strategy or blogging about entrepreneurship, you can probably find him sipping a delicious Columbus-brewed beer.
- How Many Words Will Increase Facebook Engagement? [VIDEO] August 14, 2014
- How to Schedule Posts on Facebook [VIDEO] July 31, 2014
- Apple Announcements: My Rants and Raves! [VIDEO] September 11, 2014
- Podcast Rockstar Chris Cerrone on Networking The Right Way July 25, 2014
- For-Purpose Entrepreneur Wesley Chapman on Finding Your Calling July 18, 2014