68: How To Grow An Email List Using Old (but still valuable) Content with Jeremy Montoya
Today is going to be a real treat. The brilliant list-builder Jeremy Montoya joins us to give us all his best advice about growing your email list and therefore the pipeline for your business!
Access to all links below straight from your mobile device: http://wp.me/p1kQAY-3Te
Support Our Sponsors:
Aweber Email Marketing:
Get 60 days free and download the Getting Started Guide, EXCLUSIVE to The Marketing Lifestyle Show listeners!
From The Show:
Let’s get one thing straight about building communities online in 2015…
If you’re building a brand, business, or following on social media and not running any tests to see what works…
Then what are you doing?!
Creating a successful online business these days means a few things:
- Understanding your audience
- Building an email list
Today’s guest is here to talk about all of the above.
As many of you know, I have a free course to help you get your first 500 email subscribers, so I was naturally excited to chat about building an email list and the tools necessary get the job done.
- “If I did an 80/20 analysis on the tools you need for starting a website, it would hands down be Aweber and LeadPages.” – Jeremy Montoya
- “The biggest thing in all of this… is to not be scared to ask.” – Jeremy Montoya
- “When you’re solving their problems they’re going to go and opt-in, and not feel bad for that.” – Jeremy Montoya
- “I’m a huge fan of taking those things we’ve put time into, and find a way to repurpose them in the next video.” – Jeremy Montoya
- “It’s always about the next video, the next blog post… but sometimes we forget that we can curate our own stuff.” – Amy Schmittauer
- “When you get the right eyes and traffic, chances are they’re gonna share it.” – Jeremy Montoya
Where To Find Jeremy
After The Show
Jeremy and I are hosting a FREE hangout to discuss how to build your email list if you’re a podcaster, blogger, or YouTuber – and the tools you NEED to be using to make it happen.