Shoot the Schmitt with Roberto Hoyos, ep. 10 [PODCAST]
Roberto Hoyos from Throwboy joined us for a live chat Savvy Sexy Social’s YouTube channel for Shoot the Schmitt! Tune in! Loads of great information about what it’s like to run a startup with a fun physical product like meme pillows! We talked about
- How Throwboy got started and discovered what “viral” could do for you, whether you’re prepared or not.
- The YouTube community and how a presence there has complemented the Throwboy brand.
- Our favorite social network from back in the day: Dailybooth. And what it did for the #selfie.
- Instagram video vs. Vine video… because everyone has their preference!
- What it’s like to run a Kickstarter campaign to change the game for your business and take it to the next level.
- The key role that growing a network of influencers had in the business success and why you even have to reach outside your network to get business done.
- And of course… favorite social networks and app for Roberto.