The Rule of One [VIDEO]
Today’s video is taking a note from Bethenny Frankel, reality TV star turned soon-to-be national talk show host for women’s issues. Look. I like Ellen Degeneres (you guys already know this) and she likes Bethenny so that’s why this is happening right now.
BF shared some interesting tips the other day on Ellen’s show and one of them I really took a liking to. The Rule of One. Tune in for more:
The Rule of One: Set out to get one small thing accomplished every day so that you’re consistently moving forward for the lifestyle you’re looking to create for yourself. It’s simple and there are no excuses. Take some of these ideas for example:
- Organize one space in your house every day
- Set aside at least 15 minutes a day to get moving or exercise
- Wake up one minute earlier every morning to help you get to your ideal wake up call time
- Read a short book or a few pages to your child every night before bed
- Give your blind beagle some more time outside with a longer walk for one of her bathroom breaks (oops… is that just me?)
The point is, if you really want to change it doesn’t have to be hard. So go easy on yourself and make new rituals instead of resolutions.