Enchantment by Guy Kawasaki: Recommended [VIDEO]
I’m back and happy to be blogging again at Savvy Sexy Social. I hope you enjoyed the guest content while I was away. But I’ve missed you so much that I’ve decided to blog every day this week! Starting with a book review.
While I was in London, I got a lot of reading in. Including a chance to finally read a book I’ve had on my shelf for a year and half after being signed and handed to me by the author himself, Guy Kawasaki.
Get “Enchantment” on Amazon
In the book, you’ll learn:
- How Guy learned about enchantment and the power it has in connecting with people, as a business but most of all as a human being
- What made Apple so enchanting as to entice Guy to work with them even before all the hipster hype around the company
- Awesome advice in terms of personal branding and how enchantment can help make you more likeable to your network
- The truth about virality in YouTube videos (Hint: you can’t make “viral”! You have to be enchanting!)
- THE BEST TWITTER ENGAGEMENT TIP EVER! (Don’t worry. If you’re dieing to know, I mention it in the video.)
Get more Twitter tips in my Ultimate Twitter Guide. Free download with your newsletter sign up.
Tweet this video if you enjoyed and leave a comment below if you bought the book. I want to hear what you thought of Guy’s advice.