Dawn Del Russo on Shoot the Schmitt, ep. 1
On my first episode, Dawn Del Russo has kindly agreed to Shoot the Schmitt with me. Dawn is a Fashion and Lifestyle Expert rocking out social media for her business. We originally met through YouTube as she has posted more than 600 videos on her channel with tips, tricks, and great products to check out.
She’s not only an online rockstar blogging at My Intimate Affair with Fashion. She’s also the published author of 101 Glam Girl Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle: A Cheeky Book with Tidbits of Advice for a Glamorous Lifestyle (aff.) and an On-Air Personality sharing fashion and style tips on many different television stations (including The Weather Channel with Al Roker which we talk about at the beginning of the episode).
We also talked about:
- How she’s made connections On-Air expertise opportunities to grow her personal brand
- The fashion industry and how much it takes blogger communities and opinions so seriously
- Opportunities found through Twitter
- Video blogging and some of the many video apps we’ve been trying
- Pinterest strategy in the fashion industry
- Hautelook and other designer discount brands and their email marketing strategy
- Fashion apps for sharing and selling wardrobe
- … and a lot of other shit!