Bad Habits of Working from Home [PODCAST]
So I decided I don’t do enough with all the information in my head, so I started a podcast: Schmittastic Hour.
Don’t worry. It’s only 30 minutes. And today I wanted to talk to you about the bad habits (or habits I find to be bad NOW) of entreprenewbies (or even seasoned entrepreneurs) who are working from home.
The habits of debate include:
- Lounging in PJs for most of the work day
- Never leaving the house to break up the day
- Working too late, including during family time
- Not sticking with your To Do List and just doing whatever comes to you
- Not connecting with people in real life
Lots of lessons to be learned that I definitely have over the first year of working for myself. Take a listen and give me some feedback. I had a lot of fun talking to myself…
P.S. The platform for podcasting that I couldn’t think of during the first part of the show was BlogTalkRadio.