The Weekly :: Featured Links and Tweets
Finally got my Christmas shopping tomorrow and promptly added “Shop Earlier for Xmas Gifts” to my New Years Resolutions. Don’t you hate who in tune we are with our flaws, especially this time of year? I mean, we’re all wearing our favorite spandex items full time and the end of the year is a reminder of all we didn’t accomplish that we want to next year.
Well to that I say, take a moment to write down WHAT YOU DID this year. There’s no better way to get your butt in gear that to remind yourself how capable you already are. Try contentment on for size.
Have a happy happy holiday! Here is the rundown of what happened this week. I will see you on the Triple S Daily after I’ve recovered from Christmas madness. 🙂
- Tis the Season for Giving!
- Holiday Productivity Tips for the Entreprenewbie
- Mobile Apps to Help Your Survive the Holidays
Here are my favorite tweets from this week. Make sure you’re tweeting with @SavvySexySocial so you can better your chances of showing up on The Weekly!
— Christopher Delbert (@csandreas) December 19, 2011
@SavvySexySocial Just watched your latest video and feel like the first person I want to give something to is YOU… What do you want? 🙂
— Ernesto Cinquenove (@cinquenove) December 20, 2011
If you’ve missed out on some of the videos on @SavvySexySocial this week, head over now and don’t miss out!
— Jay Rowsey (@JayRowsey) December 22, 2011
Check out the following articles and tweets that I favorited, retweeted, stumbledupon, or Googled this week:
- 5 Ways to Kill Information Overload and Start Making Progress With Your Marketing :: Copyblogger
- Building Your Personal Social Media Profiles to Fit Professional Aspirations :: Career Enlightenment
- How to Build an Effective Google Plus Brand Strategy :: Mashable
- What You Need to Know About YouTube’s New Analytics Program :: Entrepreneur Mag
- 5 Tips to Avoid the Spam Filter and the Courtroom :: Pushing Social
- FAVE: 7 Reasons to Rethink Your Blogging Strategy :: Social Media Examiner
- 10 Steps to Getting Started with Google Adwords :: The Suitcase Entrepreneur
- Get Your Blog Ready for 2012 in 13 Steps :: Daily Blog Tips
- My Best Advice for Writers From 2011 :: Jane Friedman
- The 18 Most Popular Article On Writing of 2011 :: Writer’s Digest
- FAVE: 17 Reasons Why I Became and Entrepreneur :: Yes Magazine
- How To Destroy your Career :: Personal Branding Blog
- 9 Lessons Learned From a Young Entrepreneur’s First 3 Years :: Under30CEO
- How to Get the Most Out of Conferences and Trade Shows :: Amy’s Guest Post on Magnet Media
- Are you making These 7 Productivity Mistakes :: Dumb Little Man
- FAVE: 7 Things Your Need to Start Doing Today :: Ricardo Bueno
- Don’t Reflect, Don’t Look Back, Look Forward :: The Skool of Life
What resources helped you this week?
Like this post? Stay up-to-date on all things social media at Savvy Sexy Social when you subscribe to our exclusive e-mail updates! Sign up here!