The iPhone 4 is getting closer… I can feel it in my little texting fingers already!
1. Sam’s Club is now taking preorders for launch day availability of the iPhone 4S! Who knew Sam’s Club could be cooler than just buying toilet paper in bulk? [MacRumors]
2. iOS 5 is expected to be launched today by Apple. iTunes was updated yesterday to the 10.5 version in preparation of the upgrade. [Mashable]
3. Millions of Blackberry users around the world have reached their third day of an outage of text communication. This outage occurred from a core switch failure, probably while RIM was watching all the iPhone 4S news unfold. [Reuters]
4. The Google +1 social button will now start to appear on display ads. Yay Spongebob. [Mashable]
5. The iPad is officially driving more web traffic than the iPhone. I’m sorry to overload you with Apple news, but this is big news for those of you who don’t know what your website looks like on an iPad. Things to know, Socials. Things to know. [Mashable]