Fri. Oct. 7th :: Top 5 Stories in Social and Tech
1. Today the Apple iPhone 4s is officially available for preorder on AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint networks. Order for as low as $199 with a 2-year contract.
2. If you use Hootsuite to manage your business’ online presence, they have added the ability to connect to Linkedin company pages and groups.
3. Facebook quietly launched the ability to translate any comments that may appear in a foreigh language to your default settings.
4. Amazon’s Kindle Fire orders are still climbing. Over 95,000 pre-orders were made in only the first 24 hours of availability.
5. Foursquare is growing their worldwide presence by opening a location in the UK to build stronger relationships with UK marketers.