I have this camera too. It's interesting that you just pointed back to this article, as I'm finding I am having a hard time using this for videos. Mine seems to go in and out of focus pretty easily. Any tips for fixing this problem?
The Camera You Must Have to be an Awesome Vlogger [VIDEO]
I just love how you involve us in every little detail like this, you are not just another talking head on the screen, huge Kudos and thank you.
@jennstaz I had that happen a lot too. You might have it on auto. Turn that switch off so you can have control over the setting it's on. You'll understand what I mean when you start playing with it because that fixed it for me.
- It’s Time for a Podcasting “Selfie”: About Amy Schmittauer June 13, 2014
- 300th Video! How I Increased Subscribers and Views in 7 Months [VIDEO] June 24, 2014
- The Crazy Business Idea Manual: Creativity for Sale by Jason Surfrapp [VIDEO] July 22, 2014
- For-Purpose Entrepreneur Wesley Chapman on Finding Your Calling July 18, 2014
- How I Schedule My Tweets with Buffer App [VIDEO] June 3, 2014