I have this camera too. It's interesting that you just pointed back to this article, as I'm finding I am having a hard time using this for videos. Mine seems to go in and out of focus pretty easily. Any tips for fixing this problem?
The Camera You Must Have to be an Awesome Vlogger [VIDEO]
I just love how you involve us in every little detail like this, you are not just another talking head on the screen, huge Kudos and thank you.
@jennstaz I had that happen a lot too. You might have it on auto. Turn that switch off so you can have control over the setting it's on. You'll understand what I mean when you start playing with it because that fixed it for me.
- How Many Words Will Increase Facebook Engagement? [VIDEO] August 14, 2014
- How to Schedule Posts on Facebook [VIDEO] July 31, 2014
- Podcast Rockstar Chris Cerrone on Networking The Right Way July 25, 2014
- Why Posting Social-to-Social is a Bad Idea [VIDEO] July 24, 2014
- The Crazy Business Idea Manual: Creativity for Sale by Jason Surfrapp [VIDEO] July 22, 2014