I have this camera too. It's interesting that you just pointed back to this article, as I'm finding I am having a hard time using this for videos. Mine seems to go in and out of focus pretty easily. Any tips for fixing this problem?
The Camera You Must Have to be an Awesome Vlogger [VIDEO]
I just love how you involve us in every little detail like this, you are not just another talking head on the screen, huge Kudos and thank you.
@jennstaz I had that happen a lot too. You might have it on auto. Turn that switch off so you can have control over the setting it's on. You'll understand what I mean when you start playing with it because that fixed it for me.
- Announcing #SSSVEDA April 2014 [VIDEO] March 20, 2014
- This Silly Mistake Will Make Clients Take You Less Seriously [VIDEO] March 11, 2014
- Shoot The Schmitt: Friday Fun — LIVE FRIDAY 3PM ET [INVITE] March 20, 2014
- How a Hollywood Actor Stays Motivated to Succeed [VIDEO] March 4, 2014
- My Goal for the Next Year [VIDEO] March 18, 2014
© 2014 Savvy Sexy Social. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by